Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 20th birthday, Fei Shien!











I don't think she can actually accept the fact that she turns 20 this year and one year OLDER. Hahaha! She's so gonna kill me if she read this xD! Well, everyone gotta go through this, though. I mean like, it's a enjoyable birthday party for her as we, the former Heart 3s of FGA CYC gave her a memorable night. I could see that she really enjoyed herself =D.

We are the former Heart 3s who joined her in her birthday celebration:-
Zheng Wei, Issac, Bryan, Pui Yee, Ashley, Jen Yi, Alex (me lol), and 3 other new guys. Well, not really "new guys" lols. It's David (my current leader), Jasmine (my friend) and of course, Jelly (ops.. Jin Ling). Haha.

Left to right: Jin Ling, Jasmine, Fei Shien (birthday girl), Ashley, Me, Bryan, David, Jen Yi, Pui Yee and Issac. Zheng Wei is holding the camera for this photo to be taken.

More photos coming soon! Stay tuned =D!

1 comment:

  1. for nicer blogskins go to blogskins.com:DD n oso do add a tagbox yahh?(cbox.ws) :PP

    Your cous,natalie>.<

    ReplyDelete