Monday, March 23, 2009

Primary mates reunion.

Lol. It's been like, 6 years after I graduated my primary life and now I met up with my primary mates again. Well, my friend and I had planned for this for quite some time now and it really work out. Though not all of them attended our reunion, but I do thank God that we had this gathering. It was a double celebration, actually. One of my mates' is going overseas for study purpose, and I'm really glad for her. Since primary, she was almost the top scorers amongst all others. She was totally great, I must say. And on the 26th, she'll be taking her flight to Europe. My God, we are so gonna miss her for a total 4 years. But I believe that time passes real quick, and we are hoping to meet her up and organize another primary mates gathering again =). Almost all of them changed; by their physical appearances, attitude, the way they talked etc. It was such a great experience and I had a lot of fun chatting with them and getting their news. May our friendship still lasts until the very end of our every life. I prayed to God for this. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment