Thursday, May 28, 2009

A day out with some college buddies.

We headed to Times Square 9th floor where a internet cafe is located. As we got there, I was shocked to see the charging rates! I was like, "RM5 w/o member card? Darn!". But... to hell with it xD. We go for 1 round of Left 4 Dead Advanced mode in the map of Blood Harvest. I can't stop thinking about that game since I first played it for like 5 months now. It's really addictive xD!

After that, we watched Night At The Museum 2. Wicked funny movie it is! I can't stop laughing at the cinema xD. Gotta watch it over and over again, can't stand Ben Stiller's funny acts! Next movie will be Terminator: Salvation. Seems to me, this movie is worth the watch.

I passed by a piercing shop where they provide any piercing services. I was thinking whether I wanna do ear piercing. Still wondering, though. Some of my friends said, "Go for it la dude!" and some said, "Lol no, you could totally spoil your gentleman image!" I was like, "Zzz..."

Any suggestions on whether I do an ear piercing? This would be my second time if I do it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment