Saturday, October 30, 2010

We were as one babe,
for a moment in time.
And it seemed everlasting,
that you would always be mine.

Now you want to be free,
so I'm letting you fly.
Because I know in my heart babe,
our love will never die.

I ain't gonna cry,
and I won't beg you to stay.
If you're determined to leave girl,
I will not stand in your way.
But inevitably you'll be back again,
'cause you know in your heart babe.
Our love will never end.

You'll always be a part of me,
I'm a part of you indefinitely.
Girl don't you know you can't escape me,
darling 'cause you'll always be my baby.

And we'll linger on.
Time can't erase a feeling this strong,
no way you're never gonna shake me.

1 comment:

  1. Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Tokidoki,

    Onitsuka Tiger Online Store and so on. The approaches can be used flexible and will be utter advantageous. Certainly to those onitsuka tiger athletic shoes just like Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 athletic shoes,
    Belstaff Mens Bags the running sneakers are excellent for technique and ways to cleanse.
    Tod's Men's ShoesThey are really somewhat different

    ReplyDelete