Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello Blogspot!

I'm back! After so many months for not updating my blog, I feel bad LOL. Had lots of up's and down's but hell, here I am doing just fine. Oh and yes, I'm officially single and available yet again. Things just won't work out well so yeah, it's better to go separate ways before it could go even worst. Speaking of the devil, Valentines' Day is just in another 3 days. Wow I'm sure it's gonna be one heck of a grand celebration for most loving couples. Been spending the special date alone like every year so yeah, no big deal. Maybe I'mma spend the date with Avril Lavigne LOL. She's coming to town on the 18th! How cool is that!

Alright time to go. It's a brand new day ahead. Take are y'all!

3 comments:

  1. You can use Outlook 2010, through a rich set of features and custom communication with one or more recipients.With the release of Outlook 2010 download, you get a richer experience to meet your communication needs at work, home and school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a superb thing to share. keep it up dear, i will revisit your blog.
    Contract Management Software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Return to start and repeat, ball exercises for legs alternating legs for 10 to 16 reps. For less challenge to balance, do the leg extension without the medicine ball.

    ReplyDelete