Monday, March 22, 2010

Alright, I had enough! After all these while, I have finally realized that sometimes in life, being a nice guy, I mean like, "too nice" guy is bad. There's certain people that they know you are treating them really good, they'll start to take advantage of you. Only by then, you can't help it but to assist them in whatever way you think could be useful to them 'cause you've already get used to it.

I know it now. I really do. This is the third time I got played. THIS SHIT ENDS NOW. UPSET on these people who doesn't appreciate you for what you've done for them. I'm not saying that being helpful is bad. IT IS a good thing. But those who are helped SHOULD know that they would not overdo people who are helping them. FUCK IT.

That's it. There are times back then when I thought I would be happy with you. IT'S CLEAR NOW. I will not give a damn anymore because I DON'T WANT TO. It hurts. SCREW ME? FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment