Monday, March 22, 2010

Love feels lost,
where is it to be found?

My heart is still here.
We have to go around and around.

In all the time,
I was loving you faithfully.
And you took my love,
And you turn around on me.

Now I don't wanna fight with you,
I got everything I can do.
Don't you leave me like that, I just want my girl back.
Let me work it out for it is over.

It's hard to let go.
Girl we went through so many things.
But for you to grow, have to go and spread your wings.
I see your tear, you searching for a pride of day.
You should have hold it through,
when you gave my love away.

Now I don't wanna fight with you,
I got everything I can do.
Had to leave it like that, but my thought I'mma back.
We tried to work it out,
but it's over.

What are we doing?
What can we see to work it out?
What are we doing?
Can we forget what love was about?
Feels like I'm losing, when it was everything to me.
And now I realize,
we're just better not together.

Girl, it's just too much for me to say,
you were to tell me that you love me.
And then to watch you walk away.
But girl the way you fight,
it's just the way.
That's way it's better this way.
No, what else to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment