Saturday, September 5, 2009

Available?

Is this already over? Hell, I have no freaking idea at all. Don't ask me about it, and don't try to get the answers from me. Because for Christ's sake, I have hell of an idea. I'd better be myself, just for the sake of you.

I guess I'll just have to maintain my so-called "blur-ness" for now. Yeah, it's stupid but what can I do? Teach me? Educate me? Advise me? Lol... I don't know. You don't seem to care anymore and from that road onwards, I've lost my soul.

Is it just me or are you just heartless? I told 'ya, I have no idea at all. I really do not know. But yet, I don't really wish to know. Because I know you won't be telling anyway. You just have to keep all that to yourself, perhaps?

Such a bothering matter, but I can't do anything about it. Use of force is not allowed in this, and for that I won't be doing to satisfy only myself. Oh well, I just can't take it. My heart is racing like mad, and the feelings just keeps on spinnin' out. Oh well, I'm guessing you won't be able to understand.

Let it be then, let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment