Friday, September 11, 2009

Just having a moody and boring day, I guess. There was this Spider Man 3 on the TV just now. I begun watching the another half part until the end. Actually I've watched that movie before, for like I think 3 times? Hell, I can't recall at all. But it has got great story line and plot, though. Kinda action-nise and romantic too. There's one part which, I cried because of it. I guess that part could relate to what I'm going through now. Pretty much, though.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

I'm still sitting here, doing nothing but mesmerize every single precious memories. I don't know if ever, I'm worth to do that because... well I just don't know how to say. It's rather complicated to tell what's even bothering me from the very deep inside of my heart. I knew it's something about relationship, but am I even worth it to, well you know, sit and wait? ... I don't know. I can't just put it all aside and pretend that nothing had ever happened, you know? Look on the bright side of things? Hell yeah, how I wish I could do that easily. If, just time will go back again? Things just back to where I want, or even if ever you want it to be too? Not gonna happen because you said so? This hard-to-tell feeling inside is suffocating and is killing me, big time.

1 comment:

  1. oh dude... you sure got problem with your relationship... spiderman 3 times and hopping go back to past day... wow you in dilemma or what...

    ReplyDelete