Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it just me or are you just heartless? Why are you so cold and not understanding? You used to be good in this, but why? You've changed... you've changed alot. You are somewhat like a poison devil-cum-angel now. It could give you great imaginations when you look at it, but after you consume it and before you could realize, it turned you into something else... something just not the way that you used to be.

It's like... you are not the one that I used to know anymore. You've changed alot in just that minor of time. I'm sorry but, I'll have to follow what you said months ago because I'm feeling exactly the same.

是否 不能回到从前?

是否 一切都已结束?

可不可以 回到从前?

可不可以 不要结束?

我对你的爱

没有时差
没有距离
没有局限

你要我怎么释怀?

爱情 是一场意外 吗?

现在,只剩下我一人坐在冷冷的空间里...

看着你越走越远...

你的心,去了哪里?

爱我的心,还在吗?

爱上你,我并不意外...

可是,现在的结局,让我很意外...

你走的那天,
我决定不掉泪,
迎着风撑着眼帘,
用力不眨眼。

多谢你的绝情,
让我学会死心...

But... should I really say this? I'm still having that unbeatable feelings for you and even, I cried just because of you. Is it the so-called "crocodile's tears" that I'm dropping right now? Hell, I don't think so. Could anyone really know and guess what I'm thinking deep inside of me? Could anyone hear my prayers? Why am I even crying, if its never even worth it anymore?

到现在,我还是很坚持的守护着我们的爱情...

I know you said that we're done, we're over, things will not work out anymore but...

除非,你不爱了...

I know that you said just yet, we could never be the same again. And I said, nothing will ever be the same again. Should I sit here, mesmerize every precious memories and just, wait? Just like you, if I'm done with you I would never wait for you. I would never even blog it out. I would never even send you messages to try confronting you. But... am I just a little too late now? Is it just too little too late? I need an answer, just a simple one. Not from you, because I knew you wouldn't want to repeat and repeat anymore. But from God...

I never thought that I was so blind, and I could finally see the truth. You could never imagine that you are always in my mind every night. But it is just too far a real truth for you. You will not know and realize. Remember all the things we wanted, now all our memories they're haunted. Even with our fists held high, it would've never worked out right. Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see, because you've seen mine too much of a fact that you are tired of my everything now.

People always told me and give me advices that it's never too late to do anything. If you ever have the courage, faith and confidence within you, nothing can stop you from achieving what your heart desires. But this? How am I supposed to take it back to normal? To where I want it to be? To where it supposed to be? To like, nothing had ever happened? I can't turn this around no more. I know what's at stake but I don't have the energy to do it no more, moreover even without love support. This broken heart is damaged. There's a million reasons for you to go, but if you could find a reason to stay? But, will you? Are you willing to? I've learn to trust nothing and no one, and only time will lead me for the rest of my life. Like it or not, trusting time is the only way that's gotta be.

糊掉的眼线...

What I've said and what I've told you, I've already did. Those that you can understand, thank you babe. For those that you won't be able or even, will not understand then just leave it wrong because I've already ran out of idea to even trying to fix them up. In the end, the hardest thing for me to say seems to be goodbye. But, do I have choices? What more can I do? Nothing. You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong.

我的灵魂,剩下空洞的悲哀...

No comments:

Post a Comment