Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thinkin' how the story goes,
I'm helpless and I'm wishin'.
put the film inside my mind,
but there's a big scene that I'm missin'.

As I reread my lines,
I think I said this, I should've said that.
Did you edit me out of your mind?
'Cause in a flash you were dissapear, gone.

Before the curtain falls,
and we act this out again.
Maybe I should risk it all and state.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Travelin' down this road again,
got to make a few decisions.
Don't want you to feel this hurt again,
that's why I'm hopin' that you'll listen.

If you let me press rewind,
I'll rehearse every word, I should have said.
'Cause girl, I'm ready to make things right.
Here on the stage, so we can move on.

And before the curtain falls,
and we act this out again.
Missin' pieces of ourselves, so stay.

Things that I should have said,
like I appreciate the time that I spent with you.
Inspire me with the smile that I put on your pretty face,
it glows in me and my heart, and my world comes alive.

But, I'm unconditionally more than I'm officially yours anymore.
It's just too late for me to you.
How I wish I could turn this around,
because on day one I've known the stakes.

Time passes by every moment of truth,
that I keep on having sorry thoughts for you.
There's a million reasons for you to go,
but only if you could find a reason to stay.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment