Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For all these while.

I'm nowhere near perfect.

I eat when I'm bored.
I drink when I'm frustrated.
I sleep when I'm hurt.

When I'm so much in love with someone, I give my all.
I swear to God, that I'll try my very best to.

Know that I'll always be vulnerable in actually believing lies.
I just hope that one day in the future, that I don't have to fake my smiles anymore.

I live by quotes that explains exactly what I'm going through in these while.
And do know that, I make excuses for everything I felt uncomfortable with.

I have best hangout buddies and also, worst enemies.
I have drama and also, memories that are supposed to be kept in deep silence.

It's everything that I need, and the things that you have to know.
Live it, love it and eventually learn from it.

Go ahead, just leave.
Can't hold you now, you're free.
You take all these things, if they mean so much to you.

You're out of control, I know that.
Girl, you're stone cold but you said you ain't so.
I ended up finding all of these from my boys.
You already knew that I'm not attached to material.
So did I deserve to be left and hurt?

What else that I've done but give love to you?
I'm nothing but confused, as I look at you everytime.
From head to feet, all that's not me. Not anymore.
You think material's the reason that I came.
If I had nothing at all, would you want me to stay?

No. So I gotta let you know now.

I've learn from my mistakes, and know that things will never be the same again anymore. That's facts. That's life. There's no runnin' away from it. For all these while, the ghost of you still haunts me. I'd give it all up, but I'm takin' back my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment