Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm strong.

I can't get it back, but I don't want it back.
Never been a dumb dude, no I'm not dense.
I just had a slight lack of common sense.

I'm thinking one girl, but love for me?
She didn't have any.
She was my night time, thought I was her star.

Guess I was wrong but see I'm strong.
Won't take long for me to move on.
Only gonna play the fool one time.

Tried to settle down and look what I get.
Thought it was my time but I guess not yet.
Just not knowing, truly not knowing.

I thought I was inviting her into my heart. But I was wrong.

The mistakes I made is clear,
we never should've been together.
That's the reason you're not here.
I know that I can do much better.

Not a single salty tear,
not a feeling in my chest.
Baby I'm feeling no stress.
I'm too fly to be depressed.

Trust me when I say that I'll be okay. Go on, girl.

After all, it was a love game. Just like you said before.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jZz_Na6Go&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment