Saturday, October 10, 2009

No boundaries.

Guys, guess what? Victor's coming back again!

Oh my God, this is just too good to be true! I know, it's unbelievable right? But the truth is that he gave us hope. I'm as grateful and joyful as hell right here, right now!

It proves that the information I got with his parents are useful after all. Thank God. We are always praying for his revival every single day and finally it paid off.

I'll pay him a visit, maybe tomorrow morning or afternoon. Who's with me? Me, Jesse, Phoebe, and Rainnie confirmed. The rest? Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.

And I'm glad that my own condition is getting better now. I seemed to be doing great now, despite all the faintings and puking of blood. Double happiness! Thank you so much.

I can't believe either, that I'm a normal, healthy college dude again. No more sickness, no more nothing. I could live my life to the fullest now.

Yeah, there's breakup months ago but what can I do? It's already fated, and it's already over. There's no turning back now, and there's not even a single way to turn this thing around anymore. All I can do is that, I pray for your happiness with your new guy and as well I pray for my own health and success along all the coming years to go.

JESUS I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment