Friday, October 16, 2009

I can neither run nor hide.
What? Why?
I don't know. I have no idea.
Strange eh? Funny eh?

Wish that I could get you over with, soon enough.
Take it or make it halfway back, like you did to me.
It's never gonna be one of those happy ones. Nope.
Could this thing turn around? Is it possible?

At one time, I don't really wish that I want it to happen.
But then again, I don't know.
At another time, I think it's no longer possible to.
Because, it's just not possible.

Simple as that.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Dear Pooi Kee, you have to be strong.
I'm really sorry for what you've lost. I don't know what else can I do.
Yes, I know exactly what it feels like when you lost someone who is so close.
Her time has come. It is by God's decision that she has to go. Now.

Not only me, all of us are.
I know this is really hard for you to go through.
But do know that, you'll still have your caring parents beside you.
Plus, we as good friends will always be by your side.

No matter how, I'm always here for you.
If you ever need an ear to talk to or a shoulder to cry on,
know that I'm always one phone call away.
Pooi Kee, we can't pick you up unless you can help yourself.

May God bless you abundantly and shine your way throughout the rest of your life.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment