Saturday, October 17, 2009

You're everything I thought you never were.
And nothing like I thought you could have been.
But still, you live inside of me.
So tell me how is that?

You're the only one I wish I could forget.
The only one I love to not forgive.
And though you break my heart, you're the only one.
And though there are times when I hate you,
'cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face.
And even now, while I hate you, it pains me to say,
I know I'll be there at the end of the day.

I don't wanna be without you, babe.
I don't want a broken heart.
Don't wanna take a breath without you, babe.
I don't wanna play that part.
I know that I love you, but let me just say.
I don't wanna love you in no kind of way, no no.
I don't want a broken heart.
I don't wanna play the broken-hearted boy.
No, no, no broken-hearted boy.

There's something that I feel I need to say.
But up til' now I've always been afraid that,
you would never come around.
And still I wanna put this out.

You say you've got the most respect for me.
But, sometimes I feel you're not deserving of me.
And still, you're in my heart. But you're the only one.
And yes, there are times when I hate you, but I don't complain,
'cause I've been afraid that you would walk away.
Oh, but now I don't hate you I'm happy to say,
That I will be there at the end of the day.

Now I'm at a place I thought I'd be, ooh.

I'm living in a world that's no more about you and me, yeah.
Gotta be afraid, my broken heart is not free to,
spread my wings and fly away, away with you...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though I know that it's already over,
I know that there's nothing much left to say,

Though I hurt you so bad,
and I did things that I could not take back,

Though I know this thing is not going to work out,
and you will never forgive me for everything,

but why do I still think of you?
Why do I still dream of you?

Tell me how do I get over you?
Tell me how do I get you out of my mind?
Tell me how do I forget about you?
Tell me how do I stop mesmerizing our sweet memories?

Tell me the ways to get this still-feelings away?
Tell me the ways to feel like I'm single?
Tell me the ways to do better without you?
Tell me the ways to stop missing you?

Why is this happening..?

No comments:

Post a Comment