Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh man, I think I've got a cold.

Went back home with my body all wet, thanks to the heavy rain.

Now I'm sneezing and shivering like mad, but I've taken 2 tablets of Panadol so I should be alright.

I'll be okay, I guess.

No big deal.

Thanks for the Panadols, Jesse. LOL :P
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
It's been the longest winter without you.
I didn't know where to turn to.
See, somehow I can't forget you.
After all that we've been through.

Going, coming.
Thought I heard a knock?
Who's there? No one.
Thinking that I deserved it.
Now I realized that I really didn't know.
If you didn't notice, you mean everything.
Quickly, I'm learning to love again.
All that I know is I'mma be okay.

I couldn't turn on the TV,
without something there to remind me.
Was it all that easy,
to just put aside your feelings?

If I'm dreaming, don't wanna laugh.
Hurt my feelings, but that's the path.
I'll believe in,
and I know time will heal it.

If you didn't notice babe,
you mean everything.

Thought I couldn't live without you,
it's gonna hurt when it heals too.
It'll all get better in time.
Even though I really loved you,
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserved to.
It'll all get better in time.

Since there's no more you and me,
It's time I let you go, fully.
So I can be free,
and live my life how it should be.
No matter how hard it is,
I'll be fine without you.

Yes, I will.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Come with me, stay the night.
You say the words but girl, it don't feel right.
Because to you, it's just a game.

So let me on down.
Because time has made me strong.
I'm starting to move on,
and your chance has come and gone.

You say you dream of my face.
But you don't like me.
You just like the chase.
To be real, it doesn't matter anyway.

I was young, and in love.
I gave you everything but, it wasn't enough.

Go find someone else.
In lettin' you go, I'm loving myself.
I can love with all of my heart, babe.
I know I have so much to give.
With a player like you, I don't have a prayer.
That's the way to live.

I'm gonna say this now.

It's just too little too late.
A little too wrong.
And I can't wait.
Girl, you know all the right things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment