Friday, October 2, 2009

Wicked scary + freaking beautiful.

Been on medication for like almost one week now, and it seems to be working pretty damn good. I mean, my freaking condition. Yeah, all the time. I am that kind of a weird guy after all, ain't I? It's gettin' better and better now, thank God.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Pretty sure I know it's not the right thing to do, and so are you. But I could'nt stop falling for you :\. I bet you would feel the same way, too. Are we just normal friends or is there more that we can be when we are hanging out with the rest and spending time together, girl? I wish there were, but no. I can't do it. It's totally against all things natural. It's against the "rules" and the "law".

The way you looked at me straight down with your electrifying, sparkling yet adorable eyes just made me nothin' but hypnotizing and truly, stunned. Hell, I'm not gonna forget the times that all of us have been being together for this whole while and not saying the things that we wanted. You are truly, absolutely amazing. Time will prove everything, and anything that we could had ever wanted, perhaps. ;P

This feeling is so mutual right here, right now. I can't fight it but only to enjoy the process. Yet at the same time, I like just the way it is. In fact, I'm lovin' it! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment